v Brief Introduction to helicopter modelling
v Forces acting on a helicopter (pitch, yaw and roll)
v Understanding the controls
v Understanding the blue print of the design
v Assembly of the entire helicopter
v Understanding the AVR based R.C 4chanel control system
v Take off
v Flying of programmable flight control system
v Controlling through joystick and also through P.C
v Introduction to autopilot system and direction cosine matrix
Hands on Projects
Total Projects- 3
- Testing the communication of AVR board with transmitter module and PC.
- Testing the communication of AVR board with transmitter module and Joystick.
- Flying the entire system (RC Chopper) and controlling it from AVR based RF controlled base station.
- AVR based development board
- R.F trans receiver module
- MOSFET based high power motor control board
- RS232 cable
- 16X2 lcd display
- 48000 RPM D.C motor
- Mechanical attachments with gearbox and tail rotor
- 11.10V/1.8 Ah lithium ion battery